ABOUT THE ACTION
The mind REset programme is implemented in collaboration with Junior Achievement Cyprus and the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports and Youth. It is a modern, environmental programme to develop ideas with five fields of action aimed at a planet with less plastic. The educational programme enables students in the 5th and 6th grades of elementary and 1st and 2nd grades of high school to get in touch with innovation by creating a virtual business with the aim of reducing the use of plastic in everyday life.
The ideas submitted should be in line with one of the 5 areas of action of the REset Plastic strategy.
INDICATIVE THEMATIC AREAS
- Protection of the environment
- Creative and circular economy applications with environment as its main theme
- Applications to enhance innovation, entrepreneurship and financial literacy
- Environmental education
- Enhancing communication, interconnection and highlighting good practices
- Smooth transition to the labour market